Is it bad that I don't want Nerina Pallot to reach the heady heights of uber stardom? I like that she does intimate gigs and I feel superior when I can sing along to the lyrics of my favourite obscure Nerina tracks.
Nerina's released 6 albums in total, but my favourite is her most recent, 'Stay Lucky' with its beautiful title track and the stand out song 'Man Didn't Walk on the Moon'. A song with Fleetwood Mac charm that had me immediately hooked (see video, below).
Nerina's shows are always a fun affair. You get songs, the occasional joke, tales of family life and perhaps bravely, Brexit was even discussed at the last gig I went to.
So, listen to the song, check out Nerina's catalogue covertly and appreciate her fabulous talent - but don't you dare make her a huge star! I realise that sentiment is fucked up.... *looks for emoji of a man shrugging his shoulders*
No comments:
Post a Comment