Whilst compiling this, I realised that there are still some major icons that don't have very much new vinyl out, if not any at all. Due to the relatively recent resurgence of the format, I can only imagine that they are on the cards - or at least I hope so anyway. Enjoy!
Tuesday, 22 January 2019
Great vinyl picks for all budgets
I've picked out some of the best retro vinyl reissues and you can browse here: VINYL HEAVEN There's vinyl for all budgets - and you may even find a few that you weren't aware were available!
Whilst compiling this, I realised that there are still some major icons that don't have very much new vinyl out, if not any at all. Due to the relatively recent resurgence of the format, I can only imagine that they are on the cards - or at least I hope so anyway. Enjoy!
Whilst compiling this, I realised that there are still some major icons that don't have very much new vinyl out, if not any at all. Due to the relatively recent resurgence of the format, I can only imagine that they are on the cards - or at least I hope so anyway. Enjoy!
Labels:
dj,
long player,
Music,
now spinning,
record,
record collection,
reissue,
retro,
rpm,
turntable,
Vinyl,
vinyl addict,
vinyl collection,
vinyl collector,
vinyl community,
vinyl junkie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment