I admit it. I don't pay much attention to my neighbours. I live in a city and people are generally less chatty to strangers. However, community spirit does exist in some places if you really look for it.
I'd like to think that there is a bit of community spirit on my LoveBananarama social media accounts. I'm genuinely interested in other peoples point of views, as long as they are respectful and rational.
Like most people, I love to see people with their pets or read about the music their listening to - or if they've written something particularly insightful. I'll even go as far as being happy to see what peoples food choices are too. It's actually sometimes quite inspirational if I'm low on ideas.
The pages of the Pop Justice forums are quite entertaining too. There are some names on those pages that have been around for years - and although some people can be a bit Judge Judy, there is a community of mostly like-minded music fans, who are there to dissect every element of a song in an often comedic and entertaining way. I love a good natter about pop.
But...back to the real world...
So, on 28th April at the Glee Club in Birmingham, I'll be there with my lovely friends - do come over and say hello. I'll no doubt be wearing a hat, as that's my thing.
Ted. x
No comments:
Post a Comment