Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Bananarama at the HardRockCafe in Dubai

Just a couple of hours ago, Bananarama performed at the opening of the Hard Rock Cafe in Dubai @HardRockCafeDxb

Some Banana fans were concerned about whether their performance would go ahead after @VivaBananarama announced to the Twitter world that Keren had caught her arm in a sun lounger.  However, they still took to the stage and by all accounts it was a huge success. Below photo taken by @siemienas  One fan said that "Bananarama have still got it".  I think he was referring to the sun lounger, which I'd imagine had to be surgically removed from Keren.



This act of clumsyness is not suprising when you consider that Keren once told a story about stepping onto some glass and smearing a trail of blood up some stairs.  Infact, it was the very steps that feature on the cover of the 'Drama' album (see below).



1 comment:

  1. I wish they had recorded the performance! Any chance of getting a song/set list?

    ReplyDelete