Thursday, 12 April 2012

Fan Pix

We have our first offical Fan Pix, submitted by @malycroo

Malcolm, a lifelong Bananarama fan, works for British Airways and he often bumps into celebrities on longhaul flights. I asked Malcolm about his Banana encounter.

"It was amazing to have them onboard.   I spent three hours feeding them canapĂ© and serving them champagne. I offered both ladies massages, Ferrero Rocher and copies of Now magazine.  I gave them the full first class experience and more.  Unfortunately I was mortified to find out that I'd been pampering Felicity Kendal and Su Pollard all night, and that the Bananarama ladies were three rows behind them."

Oh dear.
Malcolm and Keren tried to ignore the zombie that appeared behind them.

2 comments:

  1. HaHa Too funny! Lovely photo of Keren and Malcolm as always! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malcolm here,

    Have loads of photos with the girls...
    met them a few times & they are a delight.
    We don't serve F Rocher in First Class!!!<< & I'd certainly give them FAR more than champagne & a Now magazine!!! ;))
    X

    ReplyDelete