Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Bananarama and the case of the extra leg

If you have stubbled across this post by accident whilst searching for a pornographic version of an Agatha Christie story, then I'm sorry.

Yesterday, @SaraBananarama tweeted a photo to THE ACTUAL SUPERMAN.  This is the photo.

Flip Flops are back in fashion, dahlings

Now you might be asking yourself, why would I post this photo of feet?  (I am almost asking myself that very same question).  Now look at the below photo.


There are five feet in the photograph and as far as I know only two people went to dinner last night.  The evidence is coming in fast.  Now see the below 'totally authentic and undoctered' photo from 1988.


This all leads me to believe that Bananarama are infact aliens who can flip out an extra leg at any opportunity.  Why did we not notice this before?  Admit it.  You feel so stupid now.

2 comments:

  1. I think one might be Alice, Sara's daughter ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'd say its Alice!! :)

    ReplyDelete