Wednesday, 3 October 2012

New York New York!!!!

Last nights Bananarama gig at the Hard Rock Cafe in Times Square, New York was a knock out success!

Photo source: carlogomez on Instgram

As you know, aside from celebrating 30 Years of Bananarama,  this tour benefits cancer charities and this specific date was the launch of the Hard Rock's  2012 'Pinktober' campaign.


Photo source: carlogomez on Instgram
Prior to the gig, the ladies did a few media interviews and photos.  Keren wore a stunning electric pink number and Sara wore a fabulous black gown (which I believe was designed by the amazing Vivienne Westwood).


Photo source: carlogomez on Instgram
The Banana's posed for the cameras with the Pinktober merchandise and at one point they were selling some to customers!  Well, it is for charity, dahlings!

Photo source: @HRCAruba on Twitter
The setlist was a nice mix of old and new songs.  Of course, the most memorable hits were played to please the huge crowd of fans.

Photo source: @JohnWilliams73 on Twitter
So, what did the fans think?

@Bergaliciousss Still buzzing from seeing Bananarama. It was so much fun & finally hearing those songs performed live made me so happy!! ^_^

@CarlosMeVa OMG @VivaBananarama were flawless! I am a bit sad that "Only Your Love" wasn't played but yay at "I Want You Back"! :D

@banram88 #Bananarama concert was a blast! Have NO voice left from screaming so much! Keren & Sara put on a phenominal show! 13 songs/90 minutes!

@weirdonyc I'm dying!!!

@skevin10065 @vivabananarama @hardrock @hardrockcafenyc Such a fun show! I woke up with the songs still in my head!

@patrickbutman The @VivaBananarama ladies are so amazing live that I turned into @BravoAndy during their show last night.

@DANNYECHI @hardrock @hardrockcafenyc BA NA NA RAMMA HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE but please don't wait another 10 years to come back to NewYork

Photo source: @HardRockCafeNYC on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment