![]() |
| Photo source: @siemienas on Twitter |
After the show, the Banana's were interviewed by @BylliCrayone , an eighties fanatic and apparently a dance artist too. His website is: http://byllicrayone.com/
Bylli clearly has the magic touch (or he's a hypnotist?) as he has interviewed so many celebs on his website http://www.80sinyourface.com/ including The Bangles, Gloria Estefan and Run DMC. Pretty amazing. Whilst I can't really say that I'm a fan of his music, you can't help but admire his ambition. His new single features Tiffany. YES, that Tiffany! I'd wish him luck, but I don't need to. He's clearly having a blast! How many people do you know that record their own music and meet their idols? Not many? I thought you'd say that.
Bylli posted this photo earlier today.
Mr Crayone also got his collection signed by the ladies... which included the 12" vinyl of Bananarama's last single 'Love Don't Live Here'.![]() |
| Surely it was Sara that drew the moustache on Keren's face. Tut tut (Ha!) |



No comments:
Post a Comment