![]() |
| After an evening of fun, the ladies require an expensive car to support their aching pins. |
(Oct 1st) 'Watch What Happens Live!" http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/season-8 on Bravo
(Oct 1st) WCBS-FM Radio http://wcbsfm.cbslocal.com/
(Oct 2nd) Fox and Friends http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/fox-friends/index.html
I also know that they will be interviewed by @LarryFlick on October 1st for his radio show.
Bananarama are also going to be interviewed by Bylli Cayone http://byllicrayone.com/ Bylli is certainly an interesting chap. Clearly ambitious and most definitely an eccentric! That should be fun!
----------------------------
I shouldn't post these, but I will do because it is a bit of a hoot. A very enthusiastic fan had waited for the Banana's arrival in New York and asked them to sign just about every piece of vinyl that exists in the entire world (possibly even several Rick Astley albums, an Anita Dobson single and that hideous Naomi Campbell album that nobody bought....) He was clearly super excited to see the ladies back on US soil.
As regular readers should know, I am of course a registered psychic (that is a lie). This is a LoveBananarama exclusive! I can reveal Sara's actual thoughts as she was signing those records. "Bloody hell, we recorded a lot of singles! Oooh, I don't like my hair on that cover!....That's not even one of our singles! Who put a Smurfs album in here? Smile....I'll just smile my through this and imagine the large vodka and tonic waiting for me at the hotel".
I didn't need to read Keren's mind as she made her thoughts quite clear. "Bearing in mind I flew from Singapore, London and New York...it's like cruelty for me.." she said grinning, whilst aware of the camera aimed at her face. For the record, Keren need not have worried as she looked gorgeous and not like most people do after a long flight. Glamourama, infact (that was poor, wasn't it?)
BTW - Team Derek, if you're reading this. You are clearly a mahoosive fan. We love you for your persistance and cheekiness.
-------------------------------
More great news! '30 Years of Bananarama' is now available to download in the USA, from iTunes and Amazon (and possibly other places too).


No comments:
Post a Comment