Monday, 1 October 2012

Bananarama on The Morning Jolt

Earlier today, Bananarama were guests on Larry Flick's incredibly entertaining radio show 'The Morning Jolt'.  Larry is such a fun host and the Bananarama ladies clearly had a great time.

If you were expecting a run-of-the-mill standard interview, then FORGET IT!  I won't reveal too much because I will let you listen to it yourself.  However I will say that it was a bit on the saucy side at times.

Photo courtesy of Coyne PR

SiriusXM is a subcription radio station, but you can sign up for a free trial (no card / payment needed) at this site:  siriusxm.com/freetrial 

For a short period listeners will be able to play back the show, so be quick!  I think you'll be hooked on the show.  Larry awlays gets the best stars on the show.  His Twitter Profile icon is a photo of him and Kylie Minogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment