Wednesday, 19 October 2016

Blah Blah Blah

Whilst perusing through the blog site and trying to update a few things (without putting in too much effort obviously, as I do have another job), it occurred to me that things are looking a little scruffy on here.

Then I remembered something significant.  This is exactly how I wanted the site to look when I created it.  As I mentioned on a previous post, I was largely inspired by those great fans that did their amazing work back in the 80's and 90's.   In the days before we all had home printers, touch screens and access to disturbing things (Justin Bieber's naked bits, for example), things were so simple and naive.

The 80's was a time when you could do a photo shoot with someone (Sara) holding a plastic lobster - and nobody batted an eye lid because it was normal.  In fact, if you weren't holding a lobster, you were chastised for being boring.

Not one person dared to question it.  Apart from maybe Boy George, as he was grumpy supreme back in the day (I think I learnt my best lines from him).

So when you are wondering why the blog site looks a bit basic and colourless.  Think of the days when the internet didn't exist, stop whinging and chant the following words "I am a complaining moose and I absolutely need to get a life".

Amen.  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment