Wednesday, 19 October 2016

Competition

Tell us why YOU are the biggest Bananarama fan in a short video clip & DM/tag us @bananarama_official with your answers. We will be choosing 3 lucky winners to receive a personally signed photo and CD. Get your videos in by Friday 21st October & we will announce the winners on Saturday 22ndπŸ”œπŸ‘πŸ½πŸ–ŠπŸŽ₯πŸ“€ Good luckπŸ€ Love S & K X #bananarama #competition

The above message was posted on the official Instagram and Twitter pages. 

If you are short of idea's, I have a few....

  • Half naked dancing to Mr Sleaze.  Surely this will capture the eye of K&S?  Dirty.  Dirty, indeed.

  • Perform the routine to Love In The First Degree behind a large metal gate.  Wearing small shorts will no doubt increase your chances of winning.

  • Performing an emotional reading of the lyrics of Bananarama song of your choice.  Love in The First Degree would work quite well.  'When I woke up, I was screaming....AGGGGHHHHHHH"  Of course, the risk is that you might look a bit unhinged.

I try to help.


No comments:

Post a Comment