![]() |
Apparently the setlist was:
1. Nathan Jones
2. Really Saying Something
3. Move In My Direction
4. Cruel Summer
5. I Want You Back
6. La La Love (New song!)
7. Robert de Niro’s Waiting
8. Look On The Floor
9. I Heard A Rumour
10. Now Or Never (New song!)
11. Love In The First Degree
12. Venus
13. Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye
2. Really Saying Something
3. Move In My Direction
4. Cruel Summer
5. I Want You Back
6. La La Love (New song!)
7. Robert de Niro’s Waiting
8. Look On The Floor
9. I Heard A Rumour
10. Now Or Never (New song!)
11. Love In The First Degree
12. Venus
13. Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye

I am SO excited the 'Nanas are coming to the US next week! I have tickets to see them here in Boston and I cannot wait. Songs I really want them to perform, "Really Saying Something", "Look On the Floor", "Love, Truth, & Honesty", "I Heard a Rumor", and "Love Don't Live Here".
ReplyDelete