Thursday, 9 August 2012

True Confessions, 30 Years Deluxe for iTunes, Olympics.....News, News, News!

Mag-tastic!
Amazing news! If you're following the lovely @Bananarama2012 on twitter, you will know that a special anniversary edition of the True Confessions fan mag has been created.  Only 100 copies printed and they have now sold out!

I know that a huge amount of work has gone into its creation and so on a personal level, I'd like to thank Peter for doing this.  I read nothing but praise for the old fan club and therefore a new edition of the fan mag is an absolute treat in this important anniversary year.  Thank you!

Hey Young London!


I don't know about you, but I'm mostly bored by the idea of watching sport.  Football, for example, is just grown men running after a ball.  Toddlers do the same thing but they don't earn vast amounts of money for doing so.  However, I have been most suprised at my shocking and sudden enjoyment of all things Olympic-related.  I am now officially a fan of sport (or is it sports-men that I'm a fan of...?).  It was recently announced that Bananarama are providing the half-time entertainment at the Men's Beach VolleyBall Final.  Fabulous!  (That's tonight if you are lucky to catch it!)

More news....thankfully some record company person has made the sensible decision to release an iTunes Deluxe version of '30 Years of Bananarama' which includes some of the videos.  Now you can watch all those videos on your iphone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment